The Pinterest Tab for Facebook is a simple way to display the pins and boards from your Pinterest account to an attractive and intuitive tab on your Facebook page. The app offers nine creative view modes, allowing users to see all your pins, each of your boards, or search through pins to find their favorites. The app’s prominent repin and like buttons drive engagement, and the ‘Follow’ link – leading directly to your Pinterest profile – offers easy accessibility.
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/appcenter/pinterest-tab?fb_source=search&fbsid=1101
- Click on “Go to App”
- Click on “Install Application”
- Click on the drop down arrow to select the Facebook Pages to add tab for Pinterest to
- Click on “Add Page Tab”
- You will then be redirected to the Facebook Page that you selected.
- Click on the drop down arrow to the right of “Administrator Panel”
- Enter your Pinterest username and choose your Pins Mode by clicking on the drop down arrow. I would recommend clicking on “User Boards”
- Click on “Save Settings”
Do you have any questions about setting up your Pinterest tab on your Facebook Page? Contact me, Shelly at Woo! Social Media Marketing. I would be happy to help!