At Woo! Social Media Marketing, we make it our job to “Woo” your clients and customers!
What makes Woo! Social Media Marketing stand out?
- We love to get people talking!
- We make it easy to bring people into the online discussion!
- We are always acquiring new skills and gaining additional knowledge to keep our customers up to date on the latest trends in the industry!
- Our upbeat attitudes inspire people!
- We generate good feelings in others by emphasizing their successes, contributions, and favorable traits!
- We are eager to bond with people, are quick to give sincere compliments and send congratulatory messages!
All of these skills and traits are necessary in the world of social media marketing. Do you Woo? We do!
Shelly Cedarblade is known for her contagious smile and positive attitude. She loves meeting new people and is passionate about helping. She has been married for 19 years and has two beautiful daughters. Her hobbies include coaching her daughter’s basketball and softball teams, biking, walking her dog, camping, reading, and baking. If you ask her to bake you some of my famous chocolate chip oatmeal cookies, she probably will!
The idea for the business name, “Woo! Social Media Marketing” came from the book, Strengths Finder 2.0 , written by Tom Rath.
When Shelly Cedarblade, the owner of Woo! Social Media Marketing, read the book and took the assessment, “Woo” was one of her top five talents or themes.
People who are especially talented in the “Woo” theme love the challenge of meeting new people and winning them over. They derive satisfaction from breaking the ice and making a connection with another person. At Woo! Social Media Marketing, we make it our job to “Woo” your clients and customers!